What are MMM Tickets
What our staff say:
Mega Money Madness is a lottery style game. You acquire tickets by playing Nordica Games
marked with a "MMM" under the title. Once you meet the minimum score, you will be awarded 1
MMM ticket. The more you play the more MMM tickets you acquire. These tickets can be entered
into the bi-weekly drawing by clicking on the tab "Mega Money Madness" or redeem tickets.
The jackpot grows as more tickets are submitted. If no one matches the correct numbers, the
jackpot rolls over and the tickets submitted are lost. Winner(s) will be announced on the "Site
Update" twice a week! Also each winner(s) will get an achievement posted to their profile!!
Good Luck and good gaming!
This was wrote by Booyaa
What Powerpets says:
MMM stands for Mega Money Madness!
Rules and regulations:
1) To obtain tickets, get the minimum score on one of these games:
- Gekkie's Water Wheel - 1,200 points
- Mini Catcher - 650 points
- Mini Match - 7,500 points
- Pinata Popper - 500 points (1000 tokens)
- Slime Time - Just Win! (Breaking even doesn't count!)
- Fire Hazzard - 7,500 points
- Ice Wipe - 10 goals
- Crash Down - 50,000 points
- Crash Extreme - 50,000 points
- Poker Solitaire - 1,500 points
- Tournament Solitaire - 600 points
- Brilliant Buddha - 2,500 points
- Roo's Rush - 6,500 points
- Power Bowler - 3,000 points
- Nova's Bath Time - 25,000 points
- Lisha's Lunacy - 2,500 points
- Badger Blast - 10,000 points
2) When you obtain a ticket, select your numbers here! Your ticket will be entered into a draw occurring every Monday and Thursday between 7 AM and 9 AM PP Time! The draw will consist of a four number draw. To win, tickets must match all four numbers in the correct order!
3) Tickets that are not entered are removed after one month.
4) For every ticket entered, 50 PB is added to the winning amount!
5) If there are no winners, the winning amount is carried over to the next draw.
6) If there is more than one winner, the winning amount will be divided among all winners.
7) You will receive a Power Mail notification if you have won, and the money will be added to your on-hands power bucks automatically.